but flexjs not gen all js in the debug folder。

发自我的iPhone

From: Alex Harui [via Apache Flex Development]
<ml-node+s2333347n55102...@n4.nabble.com>
Date: 周三,9月 14,2016 00:30
To: lizhi <s...@qq.com>
Subject: Re: flexjs ,pack full folder in a js.

On 9/13/16, 9:22 AM, "lizhi" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>simple,i have a lot of flash runtime api,stage3d,sound,loader,etc.i want
>pack all of them in a js file.see the code pen link.

I still don't understand.

FlexJS supports libraries via CompC where each class has its own JS file
for debugging.  We don't support packing.  MXMLC will call
GoogleClosureLibrary to pack all of the JS files into the final
application JS.  Is this not working for you?

If you want something different, you may need to write it yourself or use
Google Closure Library in your build script.

below:

http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/flexjs-pack-full-folder-in-a-js-tp55085p55102.html

  To unsubscribe from flexjs ,pack full folder in a js., click here.
 NAML