thanks iwill try the compc ,inow use the mxmlc。itis
diff?https://github.com/matrix3d/spriteflexjs/blob/master/test/buildmain.bat

发自我的iPhone

From: Alex Harui [via Apache Flex Development]
<ml-node+s2333347n55109...@n4.nabble.com>
Date: 周三,9月 14,2016 01:01
To: lizhi <s...@qq.com>
Subject: Re: flexjs ,pack full folder in a js.

On 9/13/16, 9:39 AM, "lizhi" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>I want all as file in flash.*.but it is just get the used as file.the
>Sprite.as I used it is get.but the sound.as,I not used so it is not get
>js.it is good to some app.but it is lib not app.

If you use compc, there are various options to include files.  I'm still
not sure what you want, but maybe you want the include-sources option.

below:

http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/flexjs-pack-full-folder-in-a-js-tp55085p55109.html

  To unsubscribe from flexjs ,pack full folder in a js., click here.
 NAML