Hi,

While I’m still precipitating and not exactly silent - it’s not as much as I
once was contributing.

Reasons in no particular order.
- I’m mentoring and involved in a number of other Apache projects and need to
split my limited volunteer time between them
- I’m no longer working on Flex work full time
- It’s unlikely I would be able to get paid work using FLexJS in the near future
- FlexJS was very hard to compile (until recently)
- There is little FlexJS documentation (but improving)
- It’s hard to keep up with changes
- FLexJS release notes don’t describe changes between versions
- Some other communities (Apache and elsewhere) are more welcoming
- Issues that should be easily fixed aren't. If this wasn’t the case I would
have time to commit more.