Hi,

I've created a new FlexJS Team page using FlexJS. You can view it in the
staging area for now and at some point will make its way live. At the moment it
will not be the de facto team page because it still needs a bit more sprucing
up. Consider it a beta.

http://flex.staging.apache.org/team/

The format is single column and I'm working on a flow/grid layout to take into
account the variable height of the elements.  One of the things I had to work
out was a way for MXML item renderers to have layouts which was not really
possible unless you placed the renderer's content into a Container and even
then the container may not have had its size adjusted properly. Now you can
simply add a layout bead to the item renderer in MXML directly.

The data comes from the team.json file. The idea is that team members would
check out this file and edit it to update or add their profile.

Regards,
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Project