On 11/24/16, 11:50 PM, "omup...@gmail.com on behalf of OmPrakash
Muppirala" <omup...@gmail.com on behalf of bigosma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I managed to debug the Installer app.
>
>First, is this the error you are seeing?
>
>Error: Error #3003: File or directory does not exist.
>
>at flash.filesystem::File/moveTo()
>
>at
>org.apache.flex.ant.tags::Move/doMove()[/Users/omuppirala/apacheflex/flex-
>utilities/flex-installer/ant_on_air/src/org/apache/flex/ant/tags/Move.as:2
>33]
>
>at
>org.apache.flex.ant::Ant/doCallback()[/Users/omuppirala/apacheflex/flex-ut
>ilities/flex-installer/ant_on_air/src/org/apache/flex/ant/Ant.as:137]
>
>at
>InstallApacheFlex/enterFrameHandler()[/Users/omuppirala/apacheflex/flex-ut
>ilities/flex-installer/installer/src/InstallApacheFlex.mxml:2056]
>

>This seems to be an issue with the Move tag and not the condition tag.
>
>It appears that the Move went through fine but is trying to move it again.
>
>Second, this installer.xml works flawlessly in ant.  Makes me think that
>the issue is in the ant_on_air code.  What do you think?

Could be.  I don't have time to run the installer right now to see if this
is the same error.  I seem to recall that ant_on_air thinks "if" and
"unless" are whether the property is set or not, not whether it is true or
false.  Maybe this changed in Ant recently and ant_on_air needs to work
that way too.  Also, the actual Apache Ant may be more forgiving about
missing folders on some platforms and configs.