I just tried the fix to the installer.xml via the Installer (i.e. using Ant
1.7 behavior for if/unless)  It does not seem to have fixed the problem.
I am out of ideas on how to fix this.  Alex, can you please take a look?

If Alex does not have time, I suggest we remove support for AIR 24 at this
point and revisit the problem later.

Thanks,
Om