On Dec 18, 2016 5:45 PM, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

Hi,

>> Yass!  That works on my Mac via the installer as well.  We have support
>> for
>> AIR 24 on mac now!
>
> Did you see Finder windows pop up during the install?  That's what
> happened to me.

Yep the finder window will pop up. It also does so when you run the
addAIRtoSDK.sh script (which also uses hdiutil attach) or double click on a
DMG.

With hdiutil you can stop it happening with -noautoopen so I assume that
adding this <arg value="-noautoopen”/> to the ant exec will stop it from
happening?

Hmm, I thought I added that some point. Maybe Im mistaken.  Can you try
adding it and see if it works?  If not, I will try it out later tonight.

Thanks,
Om