I agree with Chris that target #1 is developers migrating from Flash.

But, #2 is a very close second with JS developers looking for better
productivity.

#2 is where we can have a real win in terms of adoption. I think the reason js
developers seem to always flutter from framework to framework is that they’re
looking for better efficiency and not really finding it.

I’m not sure what the minimal feature set for version 1 is, but I’m not sure
what percentage of enterprise apps use AMF modules and resource bundles. It
would be interesting to know if there’s any indicators on that.