Hi,

Regarding performance using standard display list, it is already possible with Flex to develop mobile applications indistinguishable from native ones. My understanding of FlexJS is that the framework is much lighter than flex so the generated swf should logically perform even better.

So what would be the interest of choosing technologies like Cordova instead of AIR to generate cross platform mobile apps ?

Vincent.