Unfortunately, there are IP Issues with Lizhi's code.  It isn't ready to
be part of Apache at this time.

IMO, emulation of the Flash API surface belongs in a different community.
I'd prefer that our APIs do not have the word "flash" in them and make no
promise to implement Flash functionality.  But if volunteers want to help
Lizhi clean up his code base, and bring it in here, I only have one vote.

My 2 cents,
-Alex