Thanks. I'm not sure but it would probably take around a week to a month
depending on what route you go and if you want JS output or Flash output.
If you wanted to use the existing application you would create a
FlexJSImporter and have it write to a div or iframe. It could reuse all the
classes but it would require the Flash Player plugin. The second route
would be to create it all in FlexJS. That would be more work since you
would have to update any code that uses Flash specific APIs and you would
have to update the classes for any changes in the FlexJS reflection API