Hi Carlos,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this..

I tried to watch where it's failing, and then I found
<mdl:NavigationLayoutContent/> size wasn't properly updating.

For some unknown reason, when application starts, NavigationLayoutContent
somehow acquire 1300px it's width; the owner component's width I found is
more than 1300px; But the NavigationLayoutContent never update it's size by
that.

So I overcome the problem to some extent by this way:

> <mdl:TabBarPanel>
> <mdl:Grid>
>
> <mdl:GridCell column="1" percentWidth="100">
>
> <breadcrumb:PNBreadcrumb id="myBreadcrumb"/>
>
> </mdl:GridCell>
>
> <mdl:GridCell id="gdCellContents" column="1" percentWidth="99">
>
> <mdl:NavigationLayoutContent id="nlcSelf" width="{gdCellContents.width}"/>
>
> </mdl:GridCell>
> </mdl:Grid>
> </mdl:TabBarPanel>

Well, this fix the problem to an extent. Now the NavigationLayoutContent
starts with expected size when application starts; But it do not updates it
size when browser resized.

Do you suggest something that I can use to make this updateable with browser
resize?

Thanks!