Hi Sankar,

going to the original problem. This is working for me in MDLExample. If I
use Grids.mxml and change all content to this:

<mdl:TabBarPanel xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009";
                 xmlns:js="library://ns.apache.org/flexjs/basic"
                 xmlns:mdl="library://ns.apache.org/flexjs/mdl"
                 xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";>

    <mdl:Slider width="100%"/>
</mdl:TabBarPanel>

slider is resizing normaly

A part from that. FWIK:

* Grid Classes are what I think mdl creators use to perform liquid layout,
so in flexjs: Grid ,GridCell and the bead GridCellBehavour (this class is
incomplete at this time). Use GridCellBehaviour in components to give
GridCell behavior. Making MDLBlogCell I see that the example use grid
classes in normal components. So my bet is that using grid cell classes
should make components gain liquid layout.

In resume, as always, for MDL we should not thing in FLEX terms, but in MDL
terms, and see how we can then get them to FlexJS, the reverse should not
work.

Is like when we did MDL list or table classes, we need to see what MDL
requires and then go the way back to see how we must implement in FlexJS to
get our way to code, while get the required output MDL expect.

Hope that serves to you