The way things are set up right now, due to the nesting of containers (div
or DisplayObjectContainer), you do get (0,0) at the top. It will usually
be necessary to have nested containers for scrolling purposes if nothing
else.

As I'm going through the code, I don't see that IChrome is actually being
recognized!! It looks like Panel is special-casing it somehow, but right
now Panel is very messed up for me due to changes I've made in my
workspace, so I'm not really certain what is going on it with.

‹peter