Ok … so I changed the flexjs-maven-plugins default for “failOnCompilerWarnings”
from false to true and now the build for Graphics fails.

Investigating the problem a little more, it seems as if the “pbk” files are
source files and these are compiled by pixelbender to pbj files. Is that
correct?
If yes, then the location for the pbk files is correct, however do we need a
Maven plugin to compile the pbk to pbj files.

Chris