Hi Alex,

So looking at the download.xml it seems the ant build downloads:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/mirrors/mirrors.cgi/flex/pixelbender/1.0/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-pixel-bender-1.0.0-bin.zip

That should be easy to integrate … I’ll look into that.

Chris

Am 10.03.17, 08:44 schrieb "Alex Harui" <aha...@adobe.com>:

    On 3/9/17, 11:31 PM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de> wrote:

    >Ok … so that’s a Flash-Only bead?

    I expect there will be a JS version, but it won't use the PBJ files.

    >If the pbj files ar “sources”, I would add them to FlexJS. If they have
    >to be simply read as pbj files, they belong into src/main/resources, If
    >something compiles them to something else, then it belongs into
    >src/main/flex …
    >But I’ll have a look at that right away.

    PBJ files are compiled PBK sources.  Because they are compiled output and
    FlexJS is an Apache release, they cannot be placed in the repo and release
    packages.  They have to be downloaded.  They could be generated by the
    build script by compiling the PBK sources, but the PBK->PBJ compiler is an
    Adobe tool and enough folks complained about setting it up that we decided
    to create a separate release for it, so the flex-sdk could use the PBJ
    files from the binary convenience package and not have to deal with the
    Adobe tool.

    The FlexJS Ant script has been adjusted to download the PBJ.  Now we need
    to find a way to adjust Maven.  I'm now guessing that we should do
    something like we did for the externs in compiler-build-tools to download
    and place the PBJ files.

    Thoughts?