could not install, says file does not match

Installer version 3.2.0 (windows)
Using Locale: en_US
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
SDK version Apache Flex SDK 4.16.0
AIR version 2.6
Flash Player version 10.2
Creating Apache Flex home
Creating temporary directory
Downloading Apache Flex SDK from:
http://mirror.rise.ph/apache/flex/4.16.0/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.16.0-bin.zip
Verifying Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature
The Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature of the downloaded files does not match
the reference value. The file is invalid, installation is aborted.
Installation aborted