I checked out Peter's build problem, which might be different, but his
issue is that the compiler is expecting folks to be using a subset of
Closure Library.  If you have a GOOG_HOME environment variable pointing to
a folder of Closure Library files, run the Ant subsetting utility on it.

In flex-asjs repo, run:

  ant -f frameworks/downloads.xml subset-goog

Subsetting should speed up your build times as well since there will be
fewer Closure files to copy.

HTH,
-Alex