Alex Harui wrote
> Because the compiler is now trying to compute the order these closure
> library files are presented to the Google Closure Compiler.  There is
> something unexpected about your setup.  Do you know enough Java to add
> System.out.println statements to MXMLFlexJSPublisher.java and figure out
> what it is tripping on?

Hi Alex,

There were too many methods and I don't know where to put the println
command actually, moreover I'm wondering what type of strange thing I should
look for.

If you have any doubt if the closure library I mentioned is actually using
or not, but running this command did confirmed sub-setting the closure
library folder that is also in my environment variable, already:
ant -f frameworks/downloads.xml subset-goog

Peter reported he also faced this issue, is he able to resolve it?

Until this latest update all were working smoothly, so I don't know if I
want to blame my present setup also, including closure library setup.

Thanks!