On 3/23/17, 12:52 AM, "piotrz" <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Alex,
>
>Is this mean that Santanau problems occurs cause compiler didn't had fresh
>dependencies related to Closure compiler?

Well, in Ant there isn't really a notion of "fresh".  In theory, the Ant
build brings down Closure Library and removes unnecessary files.  But if
that isn't working or someone just downloaded the Closure Library and
pointed to it via GOOG_HOME environment variable then there would be files
I didn't expect.  I'll make the compiler more tolerant at some point.  But
the quick fix for Peter was doing the subset.  Santanu had a slightly
different stack trace so not sure if it solved it for him.