I guess I should have used a feature branch. I'm not sure how long Charts
will take. I wrote most of that code and it got pretty gnarly using List
as a basis. It probably is better to use a feature branch. Let me see if I
understand the rollback process and can get that going. Definitely a
lesson learned on that.

‹peter