Yes, Chris does have a good point and from now on* I will definitely use
feature branches. I thought I could squeeze this through.

I checked in changes to Chart that should make it compile. I doubt it will
run, but that is on the list. I will look into MDL now. That will take
longer.

I am leary about doing the rollback at this point. You should be able to
remove MDL from the build temporarily. If you are relying on it, I will
try to be as quick as possible and test against the MDL example before
pushing my changes.

* I will use feature branches once I get MDL working.

Apologies,
‹peter