On 4/2/17, 6:47 PM, "lgabrielmf" <lgabrie...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello everyone!
>
>I'm finishing a product that I'll soon release to the market and I've used
>Apache Flex Air as the desktop client. How are the expectations about
>Apache
>Flex Air? Will it continue to be supported?
>
>Thanks for your attention.

Hi,

Apache Projects are volunteer-driven.  There is no corporation that can
affect it.  But that also means that it requires volunteers to keep it
running.  The best way to ensure the longevity of Apache Flex is to become
a committer and PMC member yourself, by offering patches for bug fixes,
tests and new features (and other non-coding contributions like
documentation).  As long as there are at least 3 PMC members who are
active in the project, it will go on "forever".