Oh, now that you’ve cleared up I could do some initial tests and it looks
great. One can benefit a lot from using FlexJS to migrate the ActionScript
application’s core to JS.

  I will definitely look at it later on.

  At this moment I don’t have the time to migrate the application. The first
release of my product is planned for the next month. I love Apache Flex AIR,
but I think it may be too risky to rely on Apache Air in the long run. As
you’ve said there’s no guarantee that Adobe will continue it’s development. I
still have some time, though. And I think all I can do for now is hope that
Apache Flex live longer. It’s definitely a great technology and I had a lot of
fun developing in it’s platform.

  Cheers,

Gabriel