Hi,

> Therefore code to deal with authentication should not be in the base
> component.

So in that case should the code dealing with HTTPs headers should be removed?

I can see the class is also dealing with timeouts should that also be removed
and placed in a bead?

The class is also missing JS implementations of addBead, getBeadByType and
removeBead so it currently doesn’t support beads on the JS side. I assume we
will need to add JS implementations of those methods?

The method send deals with AIR only HTTP status events, that seems like it
should not be there at all? Why isn’t that a bead?

It only has SWF version of error handlers to deal with various AS errors surely
that also should also be a bead?

It seem to me we’re being rather inconsistent here.