On 4/19/17, 1:29 AM, "Greg Dove" <greg.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Yes I was thinking more in terms of the times I did this type of thing to
>support nested typed objects from raw json, more than simple VOs. Not so
>much in terms of using reviver, but going through from json -> generic
>object -> typed object with most of the support for the last part being in
>the abstract base class, and extra field mappings to complex field types
>defined in subclasses for specific fields. It was maintainable at the
>individual class level, but still quite complicated. Poor man's amf.
>
>Probably not relevant here for simple VOs.

Did you look at the AMFX classes (not regular AMF)?  It might serve as a
starting point for a JSON version.

[1]
https://books.google.com/books?id=qtlUSkC4HRQC&pg=PT1458&lpg=PT1458&dq=AMFX
+specification+adobe&source=bl&ots=1Hx1n3jo0d&sig=puxfHwWuDSkP-jwbXVKGFmriy
64&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwipx8fAp7PTAhXpsVQKHSL1Cf4Q6AEIRjAH#v=onepage&q=AMF
X%20specification%20adobe&f=false