On 4/25/17, 2:20 PM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Hi Alex,
>
>Ok seems my fix just made things generally work again, but yours would
>have been correct.
>
>If you are building it on the console, you should probably just type
>“yes” and hit enter. If you are running a CI build, you need to provide
>the … I just gave it a spin with a completely empty maven local repo and
>using the settings-template.xml and built all 3 projects and it worked
>fine.

I did type yes and watched the entire AIR SDK be downloaded and expanded
and then it would ask for a different AIR artifact and I'd type yes and
download an expand again.  It happened many times.  It took hours.  And in
the end it still failed as I showed in this output [3].  I don't know what
to do next.

[3] https://paste.apache.org/63fo