On 4/25/17, 2:28 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de> wrote:

>I’ll look into this …

Thanks, that would be helpful.  I'm having trouble getting the commands
below to do something reasonable.

I believe the changes required are in this patch [1], but when trying to
run the commands below, it keeps saying that various AIR 20 artifacts are
missing, downloading the entire AIR SDK, then saying another AIR 20
artifact is missing and downloading the AIR SDK again.  So far, I believe
I've waited through half a dozen or more downloads.  See the console
output here [2].  What am I doing wrong?  I spent all of last evening
patiently waiting through the downloads, but then it aborted when the
network connection failed. When I started over, it didn't seem to have
cached any of these artifacts and started over from the beginning.  I'll
keep typing "yes" a few more times to see if it ever gets past this.

[1] https://paste.apache.org/wTy7
[2] https://paste.apache.org/Q8Ap