Just replying to the last mail of the thread.

I think a lot of other JS frameworks have the same set of problems. I think a
solution most of them use is to create internal ids based upon the id and the
id of the parent component.

In JSF for example they create these ids by this: “{parentId}:{id}” …
internally id lookups have to be adjusted, so if in a component a lookup for
“foo” is done, the compiler translates this to “{parentId}:foo”. This should
also make it quite easy to implement test-automation.

But I have no idea what downside this has (except for making the ids longer)

Chris