Hi Piotr,

I just checked the distribution module and found two references to the
Fonts.swf in the pom and the component.xml descriptor. Now there should be no
further reference to it. Haven’t merged that to the release branch as you
claimed to have done something there … just check what I did and apply the same
to the release branch.

Chris