Alex,

Additionally yesterday I've pushed those fix for problems with Fonts.swf etc
which we have discussed with Chris in this thread.

I was able to reproduce the issue and Santanu also on his PC. He tried today
Maven build again with my Fix and Fonts.swf issue has gone, but another one
appear. [1]

Maven Command Line: mvn -s settings-template.xml -Drat.skip=true
-DdistributionTargetFolder=path to your distribution -P build-distribution
clean install

"Failed to execute goal on project distribution: Could not resolve depend
encies for project
org.apache.flex.flexjs.framework:distribution:pom:0.8.0-SNAPS
HOT: Failure to find com.adobe:fontkit:jar:1.0 in
https://repository.apache.org/
content/repositories/releases was cached in the local repository, resolution
wil
l not be reattempted until the update interval of apache-release has elapsed
or"

I will try to reproduce it through the weekend, but if someone has some clue
for fix that - let me know.

[1] https://kobra.io/#/e/-Kl3PQ4LQa4FPmuFy4b0

Thanks,
Piotr