On 5/26/17, 8:07 AM, "piotrz" <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Alex,
>
>That is correct I have FALCON_HOME set up. I will try as fast as I can run
>it once again, but there is possibility that will be on Sunday.
>
>Any chance to try by you also maven build with command line above ? I'm
>wondering if you also experience such issue as Santanu. Personally I
>didn't
>have it yesterday.

I will try it when I get through this fix for the TLF branch.  For me, I
believe I've always had to separately use the Mavenizer to get com.adobe
artifacts.  I'm not sure if that's expected or not.  You might want to
check the archives to see if there is any mention of how to get com.adobe
artifacts.  I think there maybe issues with not having recent versions of
Maven and/or whether to use settings-template.xml.

I don't want to take the time to help you look into this right now.