Hi,

I see you've added code to handle binding / values changes to RangeModel.as and
RangeModelExtended.as.

Is there any reason the value change code is not in another classes called for
instance ValueChangeRangeModel? It seem to me that this model it trying to do
more than one thing i.e. value changes and min/max/step changes.

As I user of this I may not be interested minor max changes and only interested
in value changes so shouldn't that be an optional feature?

I’m just trying to understand why it’s seemingly OK to not follow PAYG here.