Here's a zip:  http://home.apache.org/~aharui/FlexJS/ApacheFlexJSJSOnly.zip

I only tried on Mac.

I didn't realize we had an NPM package that overlaid AIR/Flash into an SDK
folder.  I agree that would be better than Ant.

What I would really like to see, but not sure if it is possible, is to
have folks actually visit the Adobe site to choose their AIR and Flash SDK
version, but somehow get other code to manage the download.  That would
get us out of the hassle of presenting license acceptance dialogs.  I'm
guessing that Adobe may want to change what customers see when they go get
AIR and Flash SDKs some day.  That's why I thought about having the
compiler search for a download and expand it.

Thoughts?
-Alex