I prefer a name change away from FlexJS.

I would like to concentrate more on getting new developers to the fold as
opposed concentrating on existing Flex developers.

The term FlexXX has a dated feel to it.  Maybe a new name will get folks to
check it out at which point they will feel like sticking to it.

Thanks,
Om