That's really great!!! and really promising!!!

@Harbs: can you share some app screenshots? just to see which components
you are using... it's a porting from a Flex app you did ?

PS: We (Trevor and I) are working on the FlexJS UI, we are trying to find
time slots in our time (as everyone do in this project) ... so even we are
in silent mode...we are working!!! :)

Thank you!!!
Angelo