Hi Harbs, Yishay,

Congratulation on your migration!

I agree, everyone who has contributed to our PAYG philosophy and use of
Beads deserves credit.  It may not be fair to say that all performance
gains are due to the coding patterns we've used.  The JS runtimes in the
browsers have gotten much faster and at startup, you don't spend time
that you can reproduce an existing Flex app feature-for-feature, save time
in migration by choosing FlexJS and don't have to sacrifice performance
and can even improve it.

Congratulations again, and thank you for contributions to FlexJS.
-Alex