Hi,

I think you may need to double check the count.

> Royale                                      18
> Limber (Limbr)                          13
> Bead (Beads)                            11
> Braid                                         10
> Arise                                          9
> Boja                                           8
> Bend                                          3
> Crown                                        2
> Action                                        1
> Strand                                        0
> Boinga                                       0

If 13 voted this should add up to 13*(3+2+1) = 78 the above only adds up to 75
so there seems to be a missing vote or two. I think only one person didn’t give
3 votes which would make 77?

From a quick count I’m seeing different totals to you. Do you mind putting in
it in a google spreadsheet so people can double check the results.