Carlos and Peter both only voted for two options.

Even if we’re off by one, Royale is the clear winner. (I get 18 votes as well.)

I don’t see a reason to be concerned or give Piotr more work. If you are
concerned, you can double-check the tally. Make sure you get Erik’s final vote
which might be in a separate thread in your email.

Thanks,
Harbs