In principle, I agree with Om.

The only reason I can think of to use JIRA is if there’s some reason to track
issues not related to a specific repo. JIRA would give us a place to log those
kinds of issues.

Is there anything like that that folks can think of? Is there some way to use
Github Issues for “general” issues if they exist?

Harbs