My first thought is positive.  I like the font and the spacing. But, if you want a more nitpicky answer...

 A project [or brand] wants to be seen as going upward to greater heights.  Generally this is communicated by pointing up and/or to the right.  Fedex and Amazon are two prominent logo examples of this.

 The first thing I saw, right in dead center of the crown, is an 'arrow' pointing down.  Then I see them pointing left and right. Only two of these 'triangle arrows' point up, and only ones points to the right. The obvious 'point up' points are rounded.

 The curved line at the bottom of the crown looks like a frown. Or it combine it the two triangles above and it looks like someone slanting their eyes, as if upset.

  I'm pulling out too many 'hidden' images. ;)