Same as Om I really would like to see the colors in logos which has some
connection to Apache Flex logo. The last logo is closer to that and it's my
favorite.

In the first two split lines brings to me that something is work in
progress, exported from photoshop or something - Not sure whether you
understand my feelings.

Thanks,
Piotr

--