We should have a nightly cluster test for every library. Let's keep that in
mind for the future. Very nice find, Till!

Since there were not objections, I cherry-picked the proposed commits from
the document to the release-0.9 branch. If I understand correctly, we can
create the new release candidate once Till has checked the licenses, Ufuk's
TableInput fix has been merged, and Fabian's web interface improvement are
in. Plus, we need to include all Flink libraries in flink-dist. Are you
going to fix that as well, Till?