I think I found a real release blocker. Currently we don't add license
files to our shaded jars. For example
the flink-shaded-include-yarn-0.9.0-milestone-1.jar shades hadoop code.
This code also includes the `org.apache.util.bloom.*` classes. These
classes are licensed under  The European Commission project OneLab. We have
a notice in the LICENSE file of our binary distribution but I think we also
have to add them in the shaded jar. There might even be more code bundled
as part of some shaded jars which I have not spotted yet.

Furthermore, I noticed that we list all Apache License dependencies in our
LICENSE file of our binary distribution (which we don't have to do).
However, we don't do it in our jars which contain for example guava and asm
as shaded dependencies. Maybe we should be consistent here.

But maybe I overlook something here and we don't have to do it.