I cannot find talking about pure/non-pure java distinction in the documentation.

I defined the rules about artifact id to apply modules by only Scala version not
pure/non-pure java. The modules without suffix `_2.11` means that they are
linked with Scala 2.10 binary.

If I misunderstood your sentence or missed the talking in documentation, please
notify me.

Regards,
Chiwan Park