You are right thats an important issue.

And I think we should also do some renaming with the "iterations" because
they are not really iterations like in the batch case and it might confuse
some users.
Maybe we can call them loops or cycles and rename the api calls to make it
more intuitive what happens. It is really just a cyclic dataflow.

Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2015. júl. 7., K,
15:35):