I'd like to bring up Vasia's question on the project structure.

Stephan started the discussion and proposed a new project structure about
three weeks ago [1].
The proposal was refined a bit and eventually backed by many +1s.

Do we want to make this happen in 0.10 or do we postpone it after the
release?

Cheers,
Fabian

[1][