Hi,
I think the way to go here is to add both an EventTimeEvictor and a
ProcessingTimeEvictor. The problem is that "isEventTime" cannot really be
determined. That's also the reason why there is an EventTimeTrigger and a
ProcessingTimeTrigger. It was just an oversight that the TimeEvictor does
not also have these two versions.

About EvictingWindowOperator, I think you can make the two methods
non-final in WindowOperator, yes.

Cheers,
Aljoscha