Hi Aljoscha,

I agree, the user will know exactly that they are creating an EventTime
based evictor or ProcessingTime based evictor looking at the code.
So do you think it will be ok to have multiple versions of TimeEvictor (one
for event time and one for processing time) and also a DeltaEvcitor (again
2 versions- for event time and processing time) ?

Please note that the existing behavior of TimeEvictor/DeltaEvictor does not
consider if it is EventTime or ProcessingTime
e.g., in TimeEvictor the current time is considered as the timestamp of
the last element in the window

*long currentTime = Iterables.getLast(elements).getTimestamp();*

not the highest timestamp of all elements
what I am trying to achieve is something like:

*long currentTime;*
* if (ctx.isEventTime()) {*
* currentTime = getMaxTimestamp(elements);*
* } else {*
* currentTime = Iterables.getLast(elements).getTimestamp();*
* }*

Similarly, in DeltaEvictor the *`lastElement`* is
*`Iterables.getLast(elements);`* and I am thinking we should consider the
element with max timestamp as the last element instead of just getting the
last inserted element as *`lastElement`*

Do you think it is the right thing to do or leave the behavior Evictors as
is, w.r.t to choosing the last element?

Thanks,
Vishnu