Stephan & Aljoscha,

What I did was a API hack without much thoughts into architect at beginning
:-)
patch attached, I think it would be "tricky" to achieve backward
compatibility with current architect.
We might need to encapsulate "Collectors" to ProcessContext as starting
point.

I would try to work on a FLIP next week.

Best Regards,
Chen

--
-Chen Qin